Author Topic: Fmr Navy Intel Cmdr Reveals Biden Suppressed Info on Previous Chinese Spy Balloons  (Read 247 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Fmr Navy Intel Cmdr Reveals Biden Suppressed Info on Previous Chinese Spy Balloons
What did the Biden admin know about the Chinese spy balloons and when did it know it?
February 21, 2024 by Daniel Greenfield 3 Comments

Newsletter

Remember the Chinese spy balloon over Montana? We’ve had hints that it was only the tip of the iceberg and we know that the Biden administration attempted to cover it up until a viral civilian’s photo made it a national issue. But now there’s confirmation that the Biden administration was aware of multiple spy balloons.

Former Rear Admiral Michael Studeman had headed up the Office of Navan Intelligence. In an op-ed at the Financial Times, he reveals that “when I was director of intelligence for the Indo-Pacific Command, for example, I watched as numerous requests to publicise Chinese malign activities were disapproved by Washington, including a recommendation to publicise Beijing’s use of high-altitude surveillance balloons over the sovereign airspaces of the US, our allies and Asian partners. This was many months before the shooting down of a Chinese balloon flying over the US last year.”

Now this is important because the Biden administration claimed that it was not aware of previous spy balloons.

https://www.frontpagemag.com/fmr-navy-intel-cmdr-reveals-biden-suppressed-previous-chinese-spy-balloon-info/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
That just makes me wonder if he got paid by the flight or if it was a lump sum for the whole program.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis