Author Topic: Biden's Firing Of Attorney General Opens Up Obstruction Of Justice Case  (Read 170 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Biden's Firing Of Attorney General Opens Up Obstruction Of Justice Case

The Mueller report suggested that former President Trump could be charged with obstruction of justice because of his decision to fire former FBI Director James Comey and alleged pressure on Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein to fire Mueller. Now a report has emerged that Biden is planning to fire Attorney General Merrick Garland over special counsel investigations.

While the media made much of the obstruction of justice allegations at the time, it’s shown little interest in its own reporting which implicated Biden in multiple instances of obstruction of justice.

A recent Politico report described Biden complaining that Attorney General Merrick Garland did not stop Special Counsel Hur from editing out mentions of his diminished mental capacity in his report, that Garland should not have allowed a special counsel to look into his son’s misconduct and finally that Garland had failed to schedule a trial of former President Trump quickly enough.

As a result, Politico reported that Biden would oust Garland if he gets a second term.

https://www.danielgreenfield.org/2024/02/bidens-firing-of-attorney-general-for.html
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson