Author Topic: LOL: Democrat Senator Nearly Brought to Tears by People Questioning Biden's Mental Fitness  (Read 511 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
His emotions aren't for Biden but for congressliars who know even lying can't cover all the video of Biden acting like a brain dead, incompetent old coot.
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline mountaineer

Another Dem Senator - Pennsylvania's own stupidest man in Congress, Bob Casey - also questions that there is any evidence that Joe is not fit:

Democrat Senator Bob Casey says that he doesn't think there's video evidence of Joe Biden's senility.

Sara Gonzales (Blaze TV): "If someone could please get these videos to Bob Casey so he could see there's plenty of video evidence to suggest that Joe Biden is half dead"

https://twitter.com/EricAbbenante/status/1760129652075479046
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online DefiantMassRINO

Life imitates art ...

////00000////

Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline Hoodat

Another Dem Senator - Pennsylvania's own stupidest man in Congress, Bob Casey -

Is it just me, or does Bob Casey always look like he's high?
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-