Author Topic: The Idiocy Is Getting Overwhelming... Kurt Schlichter  (Read 182 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
The Idiocy Is Getting Overwhelming... Kurt Schlichter
« on: February 21, 2024, 03:47:16 pm »
The Idiocy Is Getting Overwhelming
Kurt Schlichter

Everything is so stupid now, and I can’t even deal. Yeah, this used to be a functioning country. You used to be able to go places and get things and do stuff, and it wasn’t perfect, but it worked pretty well. Now everything’s ridiculous and annoying. Did you see the

NYPD dance team video? The only thing they look like they could bust is the budget of a buffet owner. It’s a bunch of uncoordinated hippos hopping around proud of themselves as the city they’re supposed to protect turns into a bubbling cauldron of social pathologies and crime. This is so typical of our institutions – they failed to do what they’re supposed to do, but distract by doing, and badly, something they have no business wasting their time on. Some people ask, “What’s the big deal?” It’s just some hefty ladies dancing. It’s fun. Lighten up.” But I can’t lighten any more than they can. Cops should be arresting criminals, not doing the electric boogaloo. But, of course, it’s a moot point. The criminals wouldn’t get charged with crimes anyway.

https://townhall.com/columnists/kurtschlichter/2024/02/21/the-idiocy-is-getting-overwhelming-n2635453
« Last Edit: February 21, 2024, 03:49:41 pm by mystery-ak »
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Re: The Idiocy Is Getting Overwhelming... Kurt Schlichter
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2024, 04:02:12 pm »
Looks like an exercise class...If they're having fun on their own time, fine.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis