Author Topic: Guess who's the top pick for Trump's vice president among the GOP faithful?  (Read 460 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
February 21, 2024
Guess who's the top pick for Trump's vice president among the GOP faithful?
By Monica Showalter

Now that President Trump has the GOP nomination all sewn up and Nikki Hailey is about to go out screaming and shriveling like Rumplestiltskin, the talk has shifted to who Trump's vice presidential nominee will be.

Pundits dominate that talk, but the more interesting take comes from voters.

Pollster TIPP asked that question of the GOP voters with this methodology:

To find out who’s potentially strongest as a vice presidential candidate, I&I/TIPP’s national online poll, taken by 587 registered Republican primary voters from Jan. 31-Feb. 2, asked two questions: “If Trump wins the Republican nomination, who would be your top choice for his Vice President?” and, “If Trump wins the Republican nomination, who would be your second choice for his Vice President?”

...and got this response:

https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2024/02/guess_whos_the_top_pick_for_trumps_vice_president_among_the_gop_faithful.html
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Personally, I think Ramaswamy is a great choice!  A lifelong non-politician, a successful businessman, younger than the old coots, such as I, running for office, with the ability to think not just follow the party line.  I've read his book, and if he pushed Washington the way he pushes his thoughts, congress won't know how to deal with him. **nononono*
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Personally, I think Ramaswamy is a great choice!  A lifelong non-politician, a successful businessman, younger than the old coots, such as I, running for office, with the ability to think not just follow the party line.  I've read his book, and if he pushed Washington the way he pushes his thoughts, congress won't know how to deal with him. **nononono*
F' him, he's just another Obama, come from nowhere just like Obama and just as trustworthy as Obama. YMMV :shrug:

Online roamer_1

F' him, he's just another Obama, come from nowhere just like Obama and just as trustworthy as Obama. YMMV :shrug:

pointing-up :yowsa:

All Brylcreem and Dentyne schwing.
A perfect choice for Tumpy.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
DeSantis can't be the VP candidate, because he and Trump are from the same state.  But I still see people posting on twitter they think he should.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online libertybele

:amen:
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online libertybele

DeSantis can't be the VP candidate, because he and Trump are from the same state.  But I still see people posting on twitter they think he should.

Byron Donalds is very conservative and I'd vote for him without hesitation for president.  But, he also is from FL.  So he's out.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.