Author Topic: USDA Colludes With Left-Wing Group to Turn Out Voters Under Biden Order, Documents Reveal  (Read 234 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
USDA Colludes With Left-Wing Group to Turn Out Voters Under Biden Order, Documents Reveal

Fred Lucas / @FredLucasWH / February 20, 2024

The U.S. Department of Agriculture is working with a left-wing advocacy group to boost voter turnout as part of President Joe Biden’s executive order directing federal agencies to get involved in elections.

The USDA worked directly with Demos, a New York-based group that helped draft Biden’s Executive Order 14019, according to records obtained by The Heritage Foundation’s Oversight Project. (The Daily Signal is Heritage’s news outlet.)

Biden signed his order on agencies and voter registration in March 2021. On Aug. 9, 2021, Demos’ Adam Lioz emailed USDA officials, many in the office of Secretary Tom Vilsack, under the subject line: “Demos Meeting on Voting Rights EO.”

“Team USDA, with apologies for the delay, I wanted to follow up and thank you all for all your time and a productive conversation,” wrote Lioz, who was Demos’ senior counsel and political director before departing in September 2021. “As we noted, we’ll have our ‘best practices’ slides ready in the next 1-2 weeks and in the meantime, y’all had asked for data on voter registration at the state level, which I’ve pasted below.”

https://twitter.com/OversightPR/status/1759766360182161836

more
https://www.dailysignal.com/2024/02/20/usda-colludes-with-left-wing-group-to-turn-out-voters-under-biden-order-documents-reveal/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
USDA Colludes With Left-Wing Group to Turn Out Imaginary Voters Under Biden Order, Documents Reveal

Title adjusted for improved factual accuracy.
The Republic is lost.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Would someone explain to me how our employees can be directed by another of our employees to lobby people to vote against the moral or political convictions of roughly half of our populace using OUR money?

No way this is what the Founders intended.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis