Author Topic: Migrants attack NYPD officers, hurl objects as they make an arrest at shelter plagued with problems  (Read 181 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Migrants attack NYPD officers, hurl objects as they make an arrest at shelter plagued with problems
February 20, 2024 | Terresa Monroe-Hamilton 

The NYPD fought off illegal immigrants who attacked them inside a shelter in another indicator of how the Big Apple has spiraled into lawless chaos.

The incident took place at Randall’s Island tent city and was caught on video showing items being thrown at officers. The police then subdued one illegal alien who was carried out in handcuffs after being restrained.

“The chaotic scene kicked off Thursday when an unnamed individual who was not supposed to be at the facility was asked to leave by officials, according to authorities,” the New York Post reported. “It is unclear why they were there or what led up to the scuffle.”

“The person in a white t-shirt and dark pants can be seen sparring with several police officers while a large crowd looks on in a video of the incident,” the media outlet noted.

https://www.bizpacreview.com/2024/02/20/migrants-attack-nypd-officers-hurl-objects-as-they-make-an-arrest-at-shelter-plagued-with-problems-1438612/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson