Author Topic: Exclusive–Homan: White House Has Thrown the ‘Third Border’ Wide Open  (Read 249 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Exclusive–Homan: White House Has Thrown the ‘Third Border’ Wide Open

by TOM HOMAN 21 Feb 2024

The Biden Administration is resorting to empty talk on the border because it won’t give up its policies facilitating illegal immigration, drug trafficking and a lot of unlawful activity. This is why Texas is resorting to razor wire barriers in its own defense and Secretary of Homeland Security Alejandro Mayorkas faced impeachment. Look not at their words but their deeds, and don’t be fooled.

Since President Biden took office, more than 5.5 million illegal immigrants have been encountered at our border, plus at least 1.7 million “gotaways.” The non-detained docket has ballooned to over 6 million, including hundreds of thousands of convicted criminals.

Here is where they expose themselves as hypocrites when they suddenly talk about “shutting down” the southern border: Biden has thrown the “third border” wide open between the U.S. and the Caribbean. Not only does his Administration have no intention of closing it, but they’re showering crony Caribbean nations with political gifts and taxpayer dollars. In turn, those islands are now bustling transfer stations for illegal migrants, gangs, drugs and human trafficking heading back to our country.

https://www.alipac.us/f12/exclusive%96homan-white-house-has-thrown-%91third-border%92-wide-open-417427/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Re: Exclusive–Homan: White House Has Thrown the ‘Third Border’ Wide Open
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2024, 10:39:12 pm »
You ain't seen nuthin' yet.
Wait until the day after Election Day.

If by some chance Mr. Trump wins, watch for the DCommunist administration to simply order all Border Patrol agents off-the-job (with pay), do the same for Customs officials at the "official" border crossings, and then...

... just open the gates wide and walk away.

Remember,
You read this prediction right here, first.

Offline rustynail

Re: Exclusive–Homan: White House Has Thrown the ‘Third Border’ Wide Open
« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2024, 10:55:07 pm »
Can there be 'just cause' cannibalism?