Author Topic: Whistleblowers Expose Biden Administration Plan to End Private Gun Sales  (Read 423 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor

Whistleblowers Expose Biden Administration Plan to End Private Gun Sales
Story by Body Cams+  •
23h
1 / 16

Whistleblower Allegations
1,300-Page Document
Executive Order and ATF Proposal
Legal Concerns and Constitutional Debate

In an unprecedented move that’s sparking fierce debate across the nation, the Biden Administration, through the ATF, is reportedly crafting a monumental 1,300-page document aimed at transforming the landscape of private firearms sales in America. Allegations from whistleblowers have unearthed plans to mandate background checks for all private firearm transactions, a proposal that critics argue could infringe on Second Amendment rights and alter the very fabric of gun ownership.

This contentious initiative is not just a policy shift but a potential legal battleground, challenging the boundaries between executive authority, legislative intent, and constitutional freedoms​​​​​​​​.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/money/markets/whistleblowers-expose-biden-administration-plan-to-end-private-gun-sales/ss-BB1ixnm9?ocid=msedgdhp&pc=HCTS&cvid=a7ca6e2498f14406947988c4f1f2bd1f&ei=55
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Re: Whistleblowers Expose Biden Administration Plan to End Private Gun Sales
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2024, 05:09:03 pm »
If the buyer purchases older weapons in private sales that antedate the law and pays cash (or barters), then no one can prove the date of the transaction. Those which were initially purchased before the 1968 GCA (no papers) are often sought, at a premium.

Those 4473 are not supposed to be used to form a gun registry, but likely they have, even in violation of the law. Such was done with NICS data under Clinton, and the BATF got caught.
I doubt that hindered later totalitarians when it came to salvaging or recreating that database.
« Last Edit: February 21, 2024, 05:10:41 pm by Smokin Joe »
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online mountaineer

« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2024, 05:12:44 pm »
New Biden gun control will ‘demolish’ Second Amendment, NRA says
December 12, 2023
Timothy Frudd

The National Rifle Association (NRA) recently blasted President Joe Biden’s administration for a proposal by the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives (ATF) that it claims would “unjustly criminalize” American citizens for selling firearms and result in “serious confusion” for gun owners who buy and sell firearms.

NRA-ILA Executive Director Randy Kozuch told Fox News, “The Biden ATF’s proposed rule, ATF2022R-17, is just another attempt to demolish our Second Amendment rights, with the potential to unjustly criminalize everyday Americans for engaging in lawful firearm transactions.”  ...
American Military News
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #3 on: February 27, 2024, 05:25:31 pm »
As he did with with the SC ruling on student dept forgiveness, Biden will defy the courts.   
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.