Author Topic: Lee Harvey Oswald in Japan ~ America's Untold Stories  (Read 989 times)

Online corbe

Lee Harvey Oswald in Japan ~ America's Untold Stories
« on: February 21, 2024, 12:15:31 am »
Lee Harvey Oswald in Japan ~ America's Untold Stories

Streamed live 86 minutes ago  #americasuntoldstories #erichunley #markgroubert

In the latest episode of "America's Untold Stories" with Eric Hunley and Mark Groubert, the hosts delve into the enigmatic period of Lee Harvey Oswald's life during his time in Japan. This episode uncovers Oswald's deployment to Atsugi, Japan, where he served as a Marine at a highly secretive U-2 spy plane base. The narrative explores the duality of Oswald's existence, touching upon the intriguing theory of two individuals sharing the Oswald identity, navigating through his life in barracks, interactions with fellow Marines, and his off-base escapades.

The episode also highlights Oswald's mysterious visit to the US Navy Hospital in Yokosuka for a self-inflicted gunshot wound, an incident shrouded in questions about his mental state and intentions. Through interviews with Marines who served alongside Oswald, such as "Gator" Daniels and John Rene Heindel, and insights from Franklin E. "Ned" Warren, an American attorney who Oswald sought in Japan, the hosts piece together a multifaceted view of Oswald's character and actions during this pivotal time.

"America's Untold Stories" not only sheds light on Oswald's life in Japan through detailed narratives and firsthand accounts but also raises profound questions about his connections, his role in historical events, and the secrets that died with him. This episode is a must-watch for those fascinated by the shadowy intersections of military service, intelligence operations, and the intricate web of the Cold War era.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N7WG0ISY4K8
« Last Edit: February 21, 2024, 12:33:15 am by mystery-ak »
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Online corbe

Re: Lee Harvey Oswald in Japan ~ America's Unold Stories
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2024, 12:17:06 am »
   If that Dude wasn't CIA (ONI), I'll kiss your azz on Main St in front of everybody.
« Last Edit: February 21, 2024, 12:28:31 am by corbe »
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
Re: Lee Harvey Oswald in Japan ~ America's Untold Stories
« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2024, 12:38:56 am »
 :bkmk:
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Re: Lee Harvey Oswald in Japan ~ America's Unold Stories
« Reply #3 on: February 21, 2024, 12:50:43 am »
   If that Dude wasn't CIA (ONI), I'll kiss your azz on Main St in front of everybody.

Lee Harvey Oswald was exactly what he said he was, the patsey.
« Last Edit: February 21, 2024, 01:29:54 am by Bigun »
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Texas Yellow Rose

• Native Texan
Re: Lee Harvey Oswald in Japan ~ America's Untold Stories
« Reply #4 on: February 21, 2024, 02:57:40 am »
 :bkmk: