Author Topic: Why to Reject the WHO Over “Gender-Affirming Care”  (Read 1032 times)

Online mountaineer

Why to Reject the WHO Over “Gender-Affirming Care”
« on: February 20, 2024, 09:33:40 pm »
Why to Reject the WHO Over “Gender-Affirming Care”
    February 20, 2024
James Lindsay and Logan Lancing
New Discourses
The World Health Organization is currently developing New Guidelines on the provision of gender-affirming care. This should concern every parent and grandparent in America.

The reason for concern is that those guidelines are not based in “any stable reality,” to quote relevant scholars, but in an academic doctrine called Queer Theory. Queer Theory is not a genuine academic theory of the world. It is the doctrine of a cult religion that seeks to initiate and capture American children in particular.

Queer Theory seeks to give our children “queer identities,” like various “gender identities” and “sexual identities”—generally, “queer identities”—and it then seeks to affirm these to lock them into a child’s psyche. The process, in their own words, quoting the Queer Educator Kevin Kumashiro, in a 2002 paper titled “Against Repetition,” meant to induce a crisis in the child and then make sure the teachers “structure experiences that can help them work through their crises productively” on the terms set by Queer Theory.  ...

Queer identities that are “affirmed” in our children by “gender-affirming care” are revolutionary political identities that are, by definition, framed as whatever is at odds with the normal and legitimate. They are not based in any positive truth or stable reality. They are the result of putting children into a destabilizing crisis and then affirming them into a destructive politicized sense of self. They are made seemingly concrete in our children through a Maoist process of ideological remolding into an oppositional, defiant new mold.

We therefore don’t need to wait to hear what the implementation guidelines and “evidence-based standards” will entail from the WHO. The WHO has already told us that their objective is to affirm a person’s “gender identity,” which is a political article of the Queer Theory cult, not a genuine essential identity of a human being.  ...
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline PeteS in CA

Re: Why to Reject the WHO Over “Gender-Affirming Care”
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2024, 11:35:07 pm »
Besides the fact it's from WHO?  ****drummer
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Online mountaineer

« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2024, 05:22:32 pm »
Leor Sapir
@LeorSapir
Teddy Cook is another member of the @WHO's gender guideline development group, which is expected to make recommendations on behalf of hormones (for adults) and gender self-identification policies.
11:48 AM · Feb 27, 2024
Daily Mail
Kinky secrets of UN trans expert REVEALED: Australian activist plugs bondage, bestiality, nudism, drugs, and tax-funded sex-change ops - so why is he writing health advice for the world body?
    *Teddy Cook posted an X-rated image of a dog apparently having sex with a man
    *The fun-loving trans activist may be just too smutty for intergovernmental work
    *READ MORE: UN hires self-proclaimed 'fa***t trans-separatist' for health panel
By James Reinl, Social Affairs Correspondent, For Dailymail.Com
Published: 11:20 EST, 27 February 2024 | Updated: 12:13 EST, 27 February 2024

A transgender member of a new UN panel that's drafting global health rules has a kinky track record in everything from bestiality to bondage, drugs and nudism, DailyMail.com can reveal.

Teddy Cook, a female-to-male trans Australian activist, started work this month on the World Health Organization's 20-expert body, drafting care guidelines for trans and non-binary people.

Cook, 45, who describes himself as a 'professional queer, man of trans experience,' has a controversial backstory.  ...

Offline DefiantMassRINO

« Reply #3 on: February 27, 2024, 05:27:38 pm »
Chinese Communist Party World Health Organization
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #4 on: February 27, 2024, 05:31:55 pm »
NO thanks, WHO. I saw how you folks handled COVID. Leave my medical decisions between me and my doctor. If my doctor and I don't get along, at least I can fire them.

What I do not need is some bunch of internationalist persons of questionable qualification handing down edicts that are supposed to be correct for my unique medical condition as one-size-fits-all presumably white-privileged 'rich white folks' that there seems to be a genocidal putsh against.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online mountaineer

« Reply #5 on: March 10, 2024, 11:30:44 pm »
PeterSchweizer: “two of the biggest funders of the radical transgender movement in America are actually Chinese-based billionaires.”
But they're not pushing any of this in China: "They view this as a form of WARFARE against the United States."

https://twitter.com/glennbeck/status/1765575598842450067