Author Topic: High school basketball game is abandoned after trans player 'injures three female opponents' with sh  (Read 1391 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
High school basketball game is abandoned after trans player 'injures three female opponents' with shocking video showing the biological male hurling an athlete to the floor

By Rachel Bowman For Dailymail.Com

Published: 14:05 EST, 20 February 2024 | Updated: 14:46 EST, 20 February 2024

A Massachusetts high school girls' basketball team was forced to forfeit its game after a transgender player on the opposing team injured three players.

The Collegiate Charter School of Lowell Girls' Basketball team dropped out of their February 8 game against KIPP Massachusetts after one of KIPP's players, who is a biological male, injured three of their athletes.

Collegiate Charter School officials said the team decided to forfeit because the other players feared getting injured and not being able to compete in the playoffs that were a few days later.

'The bench was already depleted going into the game with the 12-player roster having four players unable to play,' said Collegiate Charter School spokesperson Casey Crane.

'When the coach saw three more go down in the first half leaving him with five players, he made the call to end the game early. The upcoming Charter School playoffs were looming, and he needed a healthy and robust bench in four days.'

more
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-13105605/Trans-basketball-high-school-game-injury-forfeit-Massachusetts.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Timber Rattler

• Conservative Purist and Patriot
First time I've seen that video.  I saw the story last week, and the involved school systems tried to hide what actually happened, claiming that the coach of the forfeited team was merely trying to save his players for future playoff games, and that this particular game did not matter.  It didn't make sense.  But of course this proves it was another lie.
aka "nasty degenerate SOB," "worst of the worst at Free Republic," "Garbage Troll," "Neocon Warmonger," "Filthy Piece of Trash," "damn $#%$#@!," "Silly f'er," "POS," "war pig," "neocon scumbag," "insignificant little ankle nipper," "@ss-clown," "neocuck," "termite," "Uniparty Deep stater," "Never Trump sack of dog feces," "avid Bidenista," "filthy Ukrainian," "war whore," "fricking chump," psychopathic POS, and depraved SOB.

"In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act."  ---George Orwell

"If you want peace, prepare for war." ---Flavius Vegetius Renatus

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
In a saner world, this would be considered misogyny.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online mountaineer

Babylon Bee: Trans Basketball Player Achieves Rare Triple-Double With 36 Points, 14 Rebounds, 11 Concussions
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
I was pissed as hell when Title IV became law. In order to comply at our college they reduced scholarships and the men wrestling team was cut as were two others to make way for Women's sports.  I guess after 40 years men have found a way to get even with the help of progressive leftist.

I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline goatprairie

Any coach using a biological male on their team playing against biological females ought to be ashamed of themselves.  9999hair out0000

Online mountaineer

Title IX is effectively destroyed. Clearly, the left hate females.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
I don't understand what has happened to the kids of today **nononono* In my day a group of those girls would have found this 'transgender' thug and beat his ass with baseball bats....all in the name of team spirit, at least their boyfriends should have.

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
This is criminal, part of the Democommie culture of self destruction!

Normal parents losing rights to their children who are under the thumb of a lunatic parents pushing this transgender crap is just as criminal.  Father in New York lost his rights to his son, where the mother is pushing the kid to be a girl.  Lunacy, and the judges that approve this crap should one and all be disbarred.

Back to the video in this thread, you can clearly see the male on the court is clearly stronger and brutish with the girl he throws to the floor.  He needs a few good kicks to the groin when the ref is not looking.

Online mountaineer

Three girls were injured by this idiot. After the first one, the ref should have thrown him out of the game.

Offline cato potatoe

This young man belongs in a youth asylum, and not in a class with normal students.  It’s terrible public policy, and the parents are abusing their daughters by subjecting them to his insanity.

Offline Polly Ticks

The parents need to sue on behalf of their daughters.

I'm not one to immediately think litigation, but agree with you here.
Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too. -Yogi Berra

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.