Author Topic: MILLEY OFFERS LEADERSHIP LESSONS TO TODAY’S SOLDIERS  (Read 931 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
MILLEY OFFERS LEADERSHIP LESSONS TO TODAY’S SOLDIERS
« on: February 20, 2024, 06:35:47 pm »
MILLEY OFFERS LEADERSHIP LESSONS TO TODAY’S SOLDIERS
Gen Mark Milley
Photo by: U.S. Air National Guard/Master Sgt. Erich B. Smith
Wed, 02/14/2024 - 13:00
Today’s Army demands leaders with physical and moral courage, said retired Gen. Mark Milley, former chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff and the 39th Army chief of staff.

“You’ve got to be able to stand there in times of intense discussions or stress, lean forward and realize that … millions of American soldiers, sailors, airmen and Marines have given their lives to preserve [the U.S.] Constitution,” Milley said Feb. 13 during an Association of the U.S. Army Noon Report webinar. “You’ve got to have the physical courage to do that and the moral courage … to do that.”

A Massachusetts native, Milley graduated from Princeton University in 1980. During an Army career that spanned over 40 years, Milley held command and staff positions in six divisions and Special Forces. His commands include the 10th Mountain Division, III Corps and Army Forces Command.

As the 20th chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff from October 2019 to September 2023, Milley helped lead the U.S. military through several pivotal events, including a pandemic, the U.S. withdrawal from Afghanistan, the Jan. 6 attack on the U.S. Capitol and the Russian invasion of Ukraine.

https://www.ausa.org/news/milley-offers-leadership-lessons-todays-soldiers
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Re: MILLEY OFFERS LEADERSHIP LESSONS TO TODAY’S SOLDIERS
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2024, 06:36:22 pm »
Lessons from a traitor?
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2024, 12:56:11 am »
 :happyhappy:
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline libertybele

« Reply #3 on: February 21, 2024, 01:06:21 am »
:happyhappy:

Come now, you laugh, he helped with the withdrawal in Afghanistan. Give the guy some credit.  *****rollingeyes*****
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #4 on: February 21, 2024, 01:11:44 am »
Come now, you laugh, he helped with the withdrawal in Afghanistan. Give the guy some credit.  *****rollingeyes*****

You are correct,  of course.  Not everybody can pull off handing $85B to a vital enemy.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
« Reply #5 on: February 21, 2024, 02:29:36 pm »
When given the chance, I'll bet Gen. Davis will do better. :yowsa:
Thomas Jefferson

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #6 on: February 22, 2024, 02:26:14 pm »
In Preparation For WWIII, America’s Armed Forces Ramp Up Diversity And Inclusion Training
Feb 23, 2022 · BabylonBee.com

PENTAGON — In response to a heightened risk of an all-out world war, the Pentagon has issued a directive for all military personnel to ramp up their diversity and inclusion training.

"If we are to go toe-to-toe with Russia, we need to wield our most powerful weapon: diversity," said General Mark Milley to reporters while waiting for his fresh manicure to dry. "Starting today, our top priority is to make sure all Marines, Airmen, Seamen, and Soldiers have completed modules 1-17 of our mandatory whiteness and gender studies training."  ...

Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #7 on: February 22, 2024, 03:43:41 pm »
In Preparation For WWIII, America’s Armed Forces Ramp Up Diversity And Inclusion Training
Feb 23, 2022 · BabylonBee.com

PENTAGON — In response to a heightened risk of an all-out world war, the Pentagon has issued a directive for all military personnel to ramp up their diversity and inclusion training.

"If we are to go toe-to-toe with Russia, we need to wield our most powerful weapon: diversity," said General Mark Milley to reporters while waiting for his fresh manicure to dry. "Starting today, our top priority is to make sure all Marines, Airmen, Seamen, and Soldiers have completed modules 1-17 of our mandatory whiteness and gender studies training."  ...

We're not going to make it, are we?   **nononono*
I will NOT comply.

Offline DefiantMassRINO

« Reply #8 on: February 22, 2024, 04:33:43 pm »
Would they have wanted General George Patton and Admiral Bill Halsey to be less white during WWII?

Let the military kill and destroy the enemy, and then bring in the State Department to go native.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.