Author Topic: ‘Squad’ Democrat Cori Bush getting blown out in primary race as DOJ ethics investigation rages  (Read 342 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Some good news... :pop41:

‘Squad’ Democrat Cori Bush getting blown out in primary race as DOJ ethics investigation rages
Misty Severi

Rep. Cori Bush (D-MO) is trailing her chief Democratic opponent in multiple ways this election cycle as a Justice Department investigation has made an already tough reelection fight even harder.

Bush is behind her main primary challenger, Wesley Bell, by 22 points in a New York Post poll reported earlier this month, and she is also behind him in cash on hand. Her campaign’s most recent filing showed $215,000 in the campaign chest in January, while Bell had $405,000 as of December, according to Fox News.

Bell, who is also considered a progressive Democrat, differs from Bush when it comes to the Israel-Hamas war. Bush has been one of the staunchest critics in Congress of Israel’s response to the Oct. 7 attack, while Bell has stood with Israel’s decision to defend itself. 

“It is offensive to me that you would say that Israel defending itself is genocide. Genocide is intentionally trying to wipe out a people. And no reasonable person would say that is Israel’s intention,” Bell said in November. “Israel was attacked by a terrorist organization, who, in their charter, says that the destruction of Israel is their goal. They stated after this attack that they were going to do it again and again. They attacked people at a concert. Those were not military targets.”

more
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/2863956/squad-democrat-cori-bush-struggles-distance-primary-challenger-doj-investigation/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
I guess I'd like to know the inside baseball down there. Maybe this is getting heavy play on the local nets, but I'm a little fascinated that the sheep have herded completely away from her so quickly, especially for someone who doesn't completely toe the Rat line.
The Republic is lost.

Online mountaineer

I'm glad Bell supports Israel's right to exist, but he's a radical leftist, just like Bush.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Hoping that bush gets whacked this time 'round...
« Last Edit: February 21, 2024, 02:37:21 am by Fishrrman »

Online mountaineer

It's St. Louis County, Missouri (my former residence). I'm sure both Bush and Bell are popular in beautiful downtown Ferguson.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org