Author Topic: Twelve gunmen were killed by Mexican soldiers in a shootout near the Texas border, according to Mexi  (Read 177 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor

Fox News Flash top headlines for February 19

Twelve gunmen were killed by Mexican soldiers in a shootout near the Texas border, according to Mexican officials.

The security department of the northern border state of Tamaulipas posted on X, formerly Twitter, late Sunday, saying the shootout took place in a neighborhood in Miguel Aleman, across the border from Roma, Texas.

The department wrote that soldiers came under attack by "armed civilians," with 12 aggressors "reduced" and a total of 12 long weapons, cartridges and magazines of various calibers seized.

No additional information was released and no group immediately claimed responsibility. The Mexican army said it did not have any information on the shootout, according to The Associated Press.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/12-gunmen-killed-by-mexican-soldiers-in-shootout-near-texas-border/ar-BB1ix66J?ocid=msedgdhp&pc=HCTS&cvid=a7ca6e2498f14406947988c4f1f2bd1f&ei=40
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson