Author Topic: Fani Willis Back in Church to Accept Award, Quotes Bible Verse Alluding to Trump Case  (Read 1081 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Fani Willis Back in Church to Accept Award, Quotes Bible Verse Alluding to Trump Case

Wendell Husebø 20 Feb 2024

Fulton County prosecutor Fani Willis was back in church over the weekend to accept a black history achievement award at Atlanta Berean Church.

During her appearance she quoted a Bible verse, Isaiah 54:17: “No weapon formed against you shall prosper.”

“There are things going on recently that I won’t talk about,” Willis stated, alluding to her ongoing Trump case in which she is accused of financially benefiting from the prosecution via her lover and fellow prosecutor.

“The Scripture they keep sending me is ‘No weapon formed against you shall prosper,'” she said. “I need y’all to hear me, though. They did not say the weapons will not form.”

“And that’s the part I didn’t hear until recently,” Willis continued. “Just because they won’t prosper, it doesn’t mean that they won’t form, even if you feel like everything you are doing in your life is the right thing, and you’re making mistakes all along the way, but you’re trying.”

“You should not think that those weapons will not form,” she stated:

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2024/02/20/fani-willis-back-church-accept-award-quotes-bible-verse-alluding-trump-case/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline rustynail

' Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye devour widows' houses, and for a pretence make long prayer: therefore ye shall receive the greater damnation.'

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
' Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye devour widows' houses, and for a pretence make long prayer: therefore ye shall receive the greater damnation.'
888high58888 :yowsa:
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis