Author Topic: White House ‘extremely upset’ with coverage of Biden’s age and unpopularity, New York Times publishe  (Read 274 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
White House ‘extremely upset’ with coverage of Biden’s age and unpopularity, New York Times publisher reveals
A.G. Sulzberger said the paper will 'report fully and fairly' on both Biden and Trump
By Nikolas Lanum Fox News
Published February 19, 2024 8:00pm EST

The White House has been "extremely upset" about the New York Times’ coverage of President Biden’s age, according to the paper’s publisher, A.G. Sulzberger.

During a Monday interview with The Reuters Institute for the Study of Journalism, Sulzberger said The Times and other media outlets run the risk of leaning towards two different extremes of coverage when it comes to the 2024 election.

"We are going to continue to report fully and fairly, not just on Donald Trump but also on President Joe Biden," Sulzberger said. "He is a historically unpopular incumbent and the oldest man to ever hold this office. We’ve reported on both of those realities extensively, and the White House has been extremely upset about it."

Sulzberger stressed that is not to say concerns about Biden’s age are the same or "even" when compared to Trump’s legal troubles.

more
https://www.foxnews.com/media/white-house-extremely-upset-coverage-bidens-age-unpopularity-new-york-times-publisher
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Biden's policies are wrong. 

The only reason the dotard is President is because his opponent asked Deborah Birx, on live television, if the CDC considered injecting people with disinfectant and shining an ultra violet light up in there.

Biden can lose.  The Dems better realize that they cannot count on Trump defeating himself.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.