Author Topic: Not Your Father's Democratic Party... Derek Hunter  (Read 269 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Not Your Father's Democratic Party... Derek Hunter
« on: February 20, 2024, 02:58:24 pm »
Not Your Father's Democratic Party
Derek Hunter

The Democratic Party is a group of insufferable children, spoiled and entitled, throwing a constant series of temper tantrums without interruption. They are the brat kid in your child’s class, constantly indulged with hugs and reassurances that they’re “special” and important, when what they really need is a butt-reddening series of spanks that make it difficult to sit for a week. That won’t happen because leftists don’t have any adults on their side.

Well, maybe that’s overstating it a bit – they have adults, but they aren’t interested in acting like one. They are more interested in an agenda über alles approach to life, written in its original German because, well, that’s who they are.

Along those lines, the Democrat Party has allowed their fringe to run wild and destroy lives. Now they not only control the party, they are the party.

Conventional wisdom in the media is that “The Republican Party has moved so far to the right…” This is never backed up with any facts, just stated as if it were true because it was said. But if you think about it, the Republican Party of Ronald Reagan is pretty much the Republican Party of today in almost every way except tone.

more
https://townhall.com/columnists/derekhunter/2024/02/20/not-your-fathers-democratic-party-n2635437
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline cato potatoe

Re: Not Your Father's Democratic Party... Derek Hunter
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2024, 03:07:45 pm »
At some point you have to question whether the democrats are reliable partners in a republic.  If they are not, then you have to determine which unpleasant course to take.  You cannot maintain a system where one group is bound by the rules, and the other seeks to change or ignore them in a power grab. 

Online DefiantMassRINO

Re: Not Your Father's Democratic Party... Derek Hunter
« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2024, 03:24:21 pm »
My grandparents' Dem party was the party of Franklin D. Roosevelt.

My parents' Dem Party was the party of  John F. Kennedy.

Ted Kennedy's and John Kerry's Dem party put my father out of work by their anti-Defense legislative stance.

My Dem party was the party of Jimmy Carter and Mike Dukakis ... abject failure at the expense of working American taxpayers.

Today's Dem party is the party of George McGovern's spoiled brat children ... resentful of their parents' and their grandparent's politics that won World War II and the Cold War.

« Last Edit: February 20, 2024, 04:07:02 pm by DefiantMassRINO »
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.