Author Topic: REPORT: Illegal Border Crossers in New York City to Receive Debit Cards Worth up to $10,000 EACH  (Read 258 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
REPORT: Illegal Border Crossers in New York City to Receive Debit Cards Worth up to $10,000 EACH

By Mike LaChance
Feb. 19, 2024 10:00 pm

Illegal immigrants who land in New York City are now reportedly going to receive debit cards that are worth up to $10,000. This is madness.

Is there any wonder why so many of these folks want to go to the Big Apple? They already get free hotel rooms and free meals. What could they possibly need $10,000 a month for?

Have you questioned how so many of these folks are able to buy motorized scooters? Wonder no more.
The New York Post reports:

https://www.alipac.us/f12/report-illegal-border-crossers-new-york-city-receive-debit-cards-worth-up-%24-417378/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Online DefiantMassRINO

Keep sending those buses of migrants up North.  Better to bankrupt New York than your own state.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.