Author Topic: DEVELOPING: WW3 WATCH: Houthis Sink British Ship in Red Sea, Shoot Down US Reaper Drone, Attack Two  (Read 797 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
DEVELOPING: WW3 WATCH: Houthis Sink British Ship in Red Sea, Shoot Down US Reaper Drone, Attack Two US Ships in Gulf of Aden: Report
by Cristina Laila Feb. 19, 2024 3:00 pm

*World War 3 Watch*

Iran-backed Houthis sunk a British ship in the Red Sea on Monday and attacked two US ships in the Gulf of Aden.

The US is also investigating a US Reaper drone that crashed in Yemen on Monday.

A spokesman for the Houthis claimed the $30 million unmanned US Reaper drone was shot down “with a suitable missile.”

According to reports: “The United Kingdom’s Maritime Trade Operations Agency (UKMTO) reported Monday that the Houthis sunk a ship traveling in the Red Sea , south of the port city of Mukha in Yemen. It is the the first time since the start of Israel’s war on Hamas in Gaza that a crew had to abandon their ship because of the Houthis.”

“Yemen’s Houthi militants said on Monday they attacked two US ships, Sea Champion and Navis Fortuna, in the Gulf of Aden.” The Jerusalem Post reported.

“The targeting operation was carried out with a number of appropriate naval missiles, and the casualties were accurate and direct, thanks to God,” the group’s military spokesman Yahya Sarea said in a statement.

This is what it looks like with a weak, mentally incapacitated and corrupt US president like Joe Biden in power.

more
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2024/02/developing-ww3-watch-houthis-sink-british-ship-red/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline DefiantMassRINO

////00000////

... but there's no way the Houthis could ever find a way to cut communications cables in the Red Sea and Gulf of Aden.   :whistle:
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline rustynail

The mouse that roared.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Rusty takes a swing with:
"...The mouse that roared"

These days, with the proper weapons, a little mouse can make a mighty big "roar"...

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
I just want to know what they have that can shoot down a Reaper drone. I was always under the impression that those aren't easy targets.
The Republic is lost.

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
We have lost a number of drones, between Russian aggression in Ukraine and the fine people of Yemen.

At what point does the person running this country pull his head out of his posterior and do something vaguely resembling defending assets of the USA?

The Biden Idiocracy is 100 TIMES worse than the worst admin in USA history.  James Buchanan often gets touted as the worst.  He had nothing on Biden for incompetence!!!