Author Topic: Joe Biden's Nightmare Immigration Numbers  (Read 286 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Joe Biden's Nightmare Immigration Numbers
« on: February 20, 2024, 11:22:31 am »

Joe Biden's Nightmare Immigration Numbers
Story by Chloe Mayer  •
20h

A new poll is set to make grim reading for President Joe Biden after it revealed that voters are increasingly dissatisfied with his administration's bid to tackle illegal immigration.

The contentious subject has proved divisive as politicians across the political spectrum argue about the best way to deal with skyrocketing migrant numbers as caravans of people flow across Mexico's border with the U.S. in Texas.

Texas Governor Greg Abbott in 2022 vowed to bus migrants to Washington, D.C., so the administration could deal with them. And although Biden insists he's on top of the problem, Republican governors began taking the issue into their own hands by sending troops to Texas last month, sparking fears of a U.S. "civil war."

Debate about illegal immigration comes as Biden campaigns for another term in office amid a battle with Republican front-runner and former President Donald Trump. Another Republican presidential rival, former U.N. Ambassador Nikki Haley, also attacked Biden's record on immigration.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/joe-biden-s-nightmare-immigration-numbers/ar-BB1iwCuX?ocid=msedgntp&pc=HCTS&cvid=fc892b68ff98483f9b250b664fab0d92&ei=12
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Re: Joe Biden's Nightmare Immigration Numbers
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2024, 11:25:34 am »
All lies!  Biden will tell you in a heartbeat he has done more to stem illegal immigration than any president at any time.  He'll tell you it's about the media giving him bad press than actual problems. *look*
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson