Author Topic: Political Scholars Lose Their Last Shred of Credibility by Releasing Utterly Nonsensical Presidentia  (Read 328 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Political Scholars Lose Their Last Shred of Credibility by Releasing Utterly Nonsensical Presidential Rankings
Story by Michael Schwarz  •
17h

Just when it appears that academic liberals can sink no lower, the establishment's lettered minions find new ways to beclown themselves.

According to the results of the recent 2024 Presidential Greatness Project Expert Survey, 154 of the nation's leading so-called "scholars" and "social science experts in presidential politics" hold such comically grotesque views of the modern presidency that one wonders if the those "experts" occupy the same universe as everyone else.

For instance, the regime's credentialed scribes rated President Joe Biden 14th on their list of "Overall Presidential Greatness."

But the unintentional comedy only began there. The survey's respondents ranked Biden two spots above Ronald Reagan. Meanwhile, they rated Barack Obama 7th, three spots ahead of John F. Kennedy and four ahead of Founding Father James Madison.
To crown the absurdity, Donald Trump ranked 45th and last by a wide margin.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/political-scholars-lose-their-last-shred-of-credibility-by-releasing-utterly-nonsensical-presidential-rankings/ar-BB1ix502?ocid=msedgdhp&pc=HCTS&cvid=ce9e4bcc9d8d4e29bd4b250655b5478a&ei=66
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Consider the source of this article.
Interesting...