Author Topic: Shots Fired: Chicago Mayor Calls For “Non-Police Response” For Emergencies  (Read 493 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor

Shots Fired: Chicago Mayor Calls For “Non-Police Response” For Emergencies
©Provided by Guide 2 Free
Chicago Mayor Johnson said a solution for the city moving forward is “a non-police response to respond to emergency.” This statement was made while discussing the city’s plans to scrap ShotSpotter, a gunshot detection technology. Discontinuing ShotSpotter was a commitment made by Mayor Johnson during his election campaign.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/shots-fired-chicago-mayor-calls-for-non-police-response-for-emergencies/ss-BB1iwkBs?ocid=msedgdhp&pc=HCTS&cvid=ce9e4bcc9d8d4e29bd4b250655b5478a&ei=28
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
They elected him.  They are going to need to figure out how to live with his racism, anti-police bias, pro-immigration bias, freeing criminals, all while ignoring the citizens.
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson