Author Topic: CNN reporter asks Biden if Navalny's blood is 'on the hands of House Republicans' for blocking Ukrai  (Read 1411 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
CNN reporter asks Biden if Navalny's blood is 'on the hands of House Republicans' for blocking Ukraine aid
Critics blasted the 'absurd' question on social media
By Joseph A. Wulfsohn Fox News
Published February 19, 2024 5:00pm EST

A reporter for CNN suggested that House Republicans have blood on their hands following the death of Russian opposition leader Alexei Navalny, a notion that even President Biden didn't agree with.

While taking questions from reporters on Monday, Biden was confronted by CNN correspondent MJ Lee, who insinuated that GOP lawmakers bear responsibility for Navalny's death for not greenlighting more aid to Ukraine.

"Mr. President, would you go so far as to say that Alexei Navalny’s blood is on the hands of House Republicans right now?" Lee asked.

"I wouldn’t use that term," Biden said. "They're making a big mistake not responding."

"Look, the way they’re walking away from the threat of Russia, the way they’re walking away from NATO, the way they’re walking away from meeting our obligations — it’s just stunning. I mean, for awhile — I’ve never seen anything like this," Biden added.

Lee then asked whether he believed Navalny's death will "nudge" Republicans towards passing Ukraine aid, to which Biden expressed hope as well as doubt that anything would change.

more
https://www.foxnews.com/media/cnn-reporter-asks-biden-navalnys-blood-hands-house-republicans-blocking-ukraine-aid
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mountaineer

Navalny was imprisoned about a year before Russia invaded Ukraine. Not sure where there is a connection.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Hoodat

Navalny was imprisoned about a year before Russia invaded Ukraine. Not sure where there is a connection.

He received his prison sentence thirteen days after Biden took office.  Putin knew what time it was.  He'd been waiting all that time for Trump to leave office before making his move.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Timber Rattler

• Conservative Purist and Patriot
He received his prison sentence thirteen days after Biden took office.  Putin knew what time it was.  He'd been waiting all that time for Trump to leave office before making his move.

Yep, and Putin waited until after the Carlson interview to "off" Navalny.
aka "nasty degenerate SOB," "worst of the worst at Free Republic," "Garbage Troll," "Neocon Warmonger," "Filthy Piece of Trash," "damn $#%$#@!," "Silly f'er," "POS," "war pig," "neocon scumbag," "insignificant little ankle nipper," "@ss-clown," "neocuck," "termite," "Uniparty Deep stater," "Never Trump sack of dog feces," "avid Bidenista," "filthy Ukrainian," "war whore," "fricking chump," psychopathic POS, and depraved SOB.

"In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act."  ---George Orwell

"If you want peace, prepare for war." ---Flavius Vegetius Renatus

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Libs love to draw comparisons to Trump, so here's some info...this fellow was really planning a Coup of Putin, and there are videos, documentation and testimony.  Not the kind of fake Coup the Dems are accusing Trump of, at all.  A real one that is not bloodless.

That's why he was in Siberia.  And he died from the COVID Vax, not mistreatment.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Timber Rattler

• Conservative Purist and Patriot
Libs love to draw comparisons to Trump, so here's some info...this fellow was really planning a Coup of Putin, and there are videos, documentation and testimony.  Not the kind of fake Coup the Dems are accusing Trump of, at all.  A real one that is not bloodless.

That's why he was in Siberia.  And he died from the COVID Vax, not mistreatment.

None of that is true, except that he was in Siberia.
aka "nasty degenerate SOB," "worst of the worst at Free Republic," "Garbage Troll," "Neocon Warmonger," "Filthy Piece of Trash," "damn $#%$#@!," "Silly f'er," "POS," "war pig," "neocon scumbag," "insignificant little ankle nipper," "@ss-clown," "neocuck," "termite," "Uniparty Deep stater," "Never Trump sack of dog feces," "avid Bidenista," "filthy Ukrainian," "war whore," "fricking chump," psychopathic POS, and depraved SOB.

"In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act."  ---George Orwell

"If you want peace, prepare for war." ---Flavius Vegetius Renatus

Online Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"

I'm not sure how any of that would truly be reliable given the ability of a state like Russia to manufacture evidence, but even if it is, a coup against a dictator is justified.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I'm not sure how any of that would truly be reliable given the ability of a state like Russia to manufacture evidence, but even if it is, a coup against a dictator is justified.

Oh, I think so, too.  But I thought I would throw that out there....

Everything could be a half-truth or a full lie and it's damned hard to tell the difference, or if it's even important.   :shrug:
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
None of that is true, except that he was in Siberia.

I assume you have heard otherwise.  To me, it's not that important.  Everybody is lying, so I can't fret about it.
I will NOT comply.

Offline PeteS in CA

If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.