Author Topic: Punk Pulls Knife at Convenience Store, Doesn't Expect the Owner to Re-Create a Scene Straight from '  (Read 593 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Punk Pulls Knife at Convenience Store, Doesn't Expect the Owner to Re-Create a Scene Straight from 'Crocodile Dundee'

By C. Douglas Golden
  February 19, 2024 at 7:05am
Seventy-year-old Naif Qatamin will never be confused with Paul Hogan of “Crocodile Dundee” fame.

Qatamin is the owner of the Salena One Market in Tacoma, Washington — a convenience store that’s been hit by robberies more than once.

Usually, the smartest thing is to give in to the robber’s demands. According to a report from KING-TV in Seattle, that’s what he’s done most of the time.

https://www.westernjournal.com/punk-pulls-knife-convenience-store-doesnt-expect-owner-re-create-scene-straight-crocodile-dundee/
« Last Edit: February 19, 2024, 06:09:17 pm by rangerrebew »
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Online roamer_1

Dammit, woman!

Leave it to your old lady to get in the middle of your business. Standing BETWEEN you and the sombich you're protecting her from. I hate it when that happens. Always, ALWAYS *just* as I start seeing red.

Dumbass woman.