Author Topic: Charlotte protesters attack officers, set tractor-trailer on fire in riot at Eritrean 'cultural even  (Read 277 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Charlotte protesters attack officers, set tractor-trailer on fire in riot at Eritrean 'cultural event': police
North Carolina officers met with violence at African cultural event, protest
Danielle Wallace By Danielle Wallace Fox News
Published February 18, 2024 11:24am EST

Fox News Flash top headlines for February 18
Fox News Flash top headlines are here. Check out what's clicking on Foxnews.com.

The Charlotte Mecklenburg Police Department said eight people were arrested Saturday during a 10-hour "protest and standoff" that stemmed from an Eritrean "cultural event."

Clashes erupted between rival groups of Eritreans, and police confirmed that officers trying to disperse the unlawful crowds were attacked by people wielding sticks, rocks and other items.

Crowds also set a tractor on fire in North Carolina's largest city, and police seized a total of two firearms over the course of several hours.

Fox News Digital reached out to the department Sunday seeking the identities and more information about those eight arrested.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/charlotte-protesters-attack-officers-set-tractor-trailer-fire-riot-eritrean-cultural-event-police
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Since those illegals in NYC got away with attacking police, I guess with this democrat/rino campaign against them doing so well, we can expect to see more. :pondering:
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Online mountaineer

Eritreans also burned down The Hague in the Netherlands a few days ago. They seem nice.  *****rollingeyes*****
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org