Author Topic: 12 people arrested after fake Border Patrol vehicle found near US-Mexico line  (Read 193 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
12 people arrested after fake Border Patrol vehicle found near US-Mexico line

By 13 News Staff
Published: Feb. 17, 2024 at 6:58 AM EST

TUCSON, Ariz. (13 News/Gray News) - Agents with the U.S. Customs and Border Protection found a cloned or fake Border Patrol van during a stop in Arizona earlier this week.

The U.S. Customs and Border Protection agency said the van was painted to look like one of its vehicles.

A driver and 11 people believed to be immigrants lacking permanent legal status were taken into custody near Newfield, which is seven miles southeast of San Miguel.

An agent was assaulted during the incident, but officials did not say how serious it was.

The use of fake Border Patrol vehicles is not new.

https://www.kcrg.com/2024/02/17/12-people-arrested-after-fake-border-patrol-vehicle-found-near-us-mexico-line/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
What probably gave it away was it was so much nicer than the junk the border patrol is given to drive. :whistle:
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson