Author Topic: BRITISH JOURNALIST Douglas Murray says “it is no longer safe to live in London if you are Jewish”  (Read 198 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
BRITISH JOURNALIST Douglas Murray says “it is no longer safe to live in London if you are Jewish”
FEBRUARY 18, 2024 BY BARENAKEDISLAM2 COMMENTS
Apparently, it isn’t safe for British, pro-Israel, non-Jewish journalists like Douglas Murray to live in London either, as he now resides in the United States.

One of the very few pro-Israel commentators in the global media, Douglas Murray sheds light on the complexities and misinformation surrounding the Israel-Gaza war. From the streets of London to the heart of the conflict, Murray challenges the narrative, discussing the alarming rise of anti-Israel marches in the UK, the vital importance of speaking out against injustice, and the stark misinformation about Israel in the global media.

Murray’s perspective is a clarion call to recognize the skewed narratives and emphasizes the duty to uncover the truth amidst widespread bias. This interview delves deep into the reasons behind his staunch support for Israel, the impact of international media coverage, and the critical need for a realistic approach to the Palestinian statehood discussion post-October 7th massacre.

https://barenakedislam.com/2024/02/18/british-journalist-douglas-murray-says-it-is-no-longer-safe-to-live-in-london-if-you-are-jewish/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson