Author Topic: “TRUCKERS FOR TRUMP” to boycott delivering food to New York City after the malicious $355 million fr  (Read 347 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
“TRUCKERS FOR TRUMP” to boycott delivering food to New York City after the malicious $355 million fraud ruling against Donald Trump

FEBRUARY 19, 2024 BY BARENAKEDISLAMLEAVE A COMMENT
A group of truck drivers who support former President Trump have announced they will not be driving to New York City as a means of expressing their disappointment with the politically-motivated civil fraud judgment by a Trump-hating corrupt judge who fined Trump more than $350 million last week and barred him from doing business in NYC for 3 years.

FOX News (h/t Liz) “I’m just one of the many millions of Truckers who believe in God and love this Country,” a trucker known as “Chicago Ray” wrote on X, formerly Twitter. “I stand with Trump bc Trump stands with me. Truckers for Trump ain’t just a slogan, it’s real,” he wrote.
Chicago Ray took to X on Feb. 16 when the ruling came down, calling on fellow truckers to boycott taking shipments to New York City.

I’ve been on the radio for over an hour and I’ve talked to at least (10) Truckers who are gonna start refusing loads of Monday for (NYC) …I talked to (3) guys that I work with who texted the boss and told him no (NYC)

Truckers are (95%) Trump… it’ll get overturned on appeal… pic.twitter.com/qVzx4RKUmd

https://barenakedislam.com/2024/02/19/truckers-for-trump-to-boycott-delivering-food-to-new-york-city-after-the-malicious-355-million-fraud-ruling-against-donald-trump/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Is this really so important it had to be posted again?

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Trucker Chicago Ray takes down viral NYC protest video, insists no one got to him
February 20, 2024 | Tom Tillison

A trucker known as “Chicago Ray” took down a video calling on truckers to boycott deliveries to New York City in response to the $350+ million fine leveled against Donald Trump in the civil fraud trial brought by New York Attorney General Letitia James, who campaigned for office on going after the former president — Trump was also barred from operating his business in New York for three years.

In a follow-up video, Chicago Ray said he stands by what he said in the original profanity-laced video but decided to pull it after his grandson saw it on TikTok and was hurt by it. At the same time, he insisted no one got to him.

“Look, I’m not no figurehead here. I’m no leader of any movement, not going on any podcast or, you know, doing any GoFundMe’s or anything like that, you know, I’m who I am,” he said. “I heard chatter and I let you guys know what I heard.”

As for the boycott, Chicago Ray said some people “are seriously speaking of not going to New York City,” but stressed that he’s “not going to encourage it” and that every truck driver has to “decide on their own” if they are going to participate.

more
https://www.bizpacreview.com/2024/02/20/trucker-chicago-ray-takes-down-viral-nyc-protest-video-insists-no-one-got-to-him-1438484/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline verga

Normally I oppose boycotts, but this is NYC and it is favoring Trump.
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.