Author Topic: Venezuela Gangs in the Chicago Suburbs?  (Read 139 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Venezuela Gangs in the Chicago Suburbs?
« on: February 19, 2024, 01:29:39 pm »
Venezuela Gangs in the Chicago Suburbs?
By Jim Hoft Feb. 18, 2024 5:20 pm

Migrants flashing gang signs in Chicago – via Terry Newsome
By Terry Newsome – @terrynewsome357 and Paul Drabik @iampauldrabik

In December of 2023, parental activist and host of the podcast Behind Enemy Lines, Terry Newsome, reported on migrant buses arriving to drop off illegals at suburban Chicago train stations. In Newsome’s reporting, he has uncovered evidence of possible Venezuelan gang members arriving in the suburbs and city of Chicago. Previously, bus routes were direct to Chicago. However, radical leftist Chicago Mayor Brandon Johnson directed Chicago law enforcement to pull over these buses and either ticket or impound the buses delivering illegals to the city. This act of overt political posturing was a signal by Johnson, admittedly, to call attention to Governor Abbott of Texas and his continuous export of illegals to sanctuary states and cities. The implication is that Abbott is the perpetrator of an inhumane project directed at overloading these states and cities with illegals.

The reality, however, is that Johnson has used women and children as political pawns during the coldest months of the year in the Chicago land area. Temperatures in January 2024 had reached as low as 20 below zero. Illegals by the hundreds were delivered to train stations across the suburbs in the frigid January temperatures. Effectively, Johnson created a logistical catastrophe that not only put illegals – including women and children – at risk of health issues in the frigid temperatures, but he also increased the burden of the taxpayer by adding layers to the illegal entitlement program in effect throughout the sanctuary state of Illinois. The result has been yet another $17 million of taxpayer funds earmarked by Governor Pritzker to address the migrant crisis in the suburbs. Meanwhile, many suburbs, such as Schaumburg and Elk Grove Village, are passing ordinances to deny bus drop-offs in their jurisdictions.

Given the recent reporting of Behind Enemy Lines and Terry Newsome, it is no wonder why many Illinois suburbs are enacting ordinances to keep illegals out. In a recent article by the New York Post, it was noted that the notorious Venezuelan gang, Tren de Aragua, has established a presence in the U.S. by migrating through the open border. Along with such transnational criminal organizations as MS-13, these gangs are proving to be a danger to citizens in many cities across the country.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2024/02/venezuela-gangs-chicago-suburbs/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson