Author Topic: Biden Admin Pours $1 Million Into Studies Aimed At Denying There Are Only Two Genders  (Read 224 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Biden Admin Pours $1 Million Into Studies Aimed At Denying There Are Only Two Genders
© Provided by State Of The Union

The National Science Foundation is allocating over $900,000 in taxpayer funds to three universities to conduct a study claiming biology courses inaccurately portray sex and gender as binary, in order to make them more inclusive for transgender and non-binary students.

The study aims to explore how sex and gender topics are taught, their impact on transgender student belonging and interest, and ways to create a more inclusive curriculum acknowledging diversity in sexes and the complex relationship between sex and gender.

While the NSF claims strong theoretical foundations and peer review support the research, critics argue it amounts to denying basic biological realities in order to push an ideological agenda.
“There is a strong theoretical foundation on which the research questions are based,” a National Science Foundation spokesperson said, noting that its “merit review process is recognized as the ‘gold standard’ of scientific review.”

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/biden-admin-pours-1-million-into-studies-aimed-at-denying-there-are-only-two-genders/ar-BB1isbuV?ocid=msedgdhp&pc=HCTS&cvid=974fc10d674f404288f8c71238589239&ei=68
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
This is too exciting!  What do you suppose these "institution of higher learning" will find? *****rollingeyes*****
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson