Author Topic: Democrats pass bill to provide health insurance to illegal immigrants  (Read 165 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor

Democrats pass bill to provide health insurance to illegal immigrants
© Provided by State Of The Union

Virginia Democrats have advanced a bill called the “Cover All Kids” Act that aims to provide taxpayer-funded comprehensive health care coverage to uninsured illegal immigrants under 19 years old.

This legislation was passed in the state senate on a party-line vote and has faced criticism from Republicans who argue it incentivizes illegal immigration and diverts resources from legal residents.

State Sen. Glen Sturtevant said, “Because of President Biden’s open-border policy, every state is now a border state––including Virginia.”

“Meanwhile, Virginia Democrats in the General Assembly are making every effort to undermine legal immigration and incentivize illegal immigration into the commonwealth,” explained the lawmaker.
“This session, Virginia Democrats have introduced bills that directly incentivize illegal immigration,” Sturtevant warned.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/democrats-pass-bill-to-provide-health-insurance-to-illegal-immigrants/ar-BB1iu8ln?ocid=msedgdhp&pc=HCTS&cvid=974fc10d674f404288f8c71238589239&ei=11
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson