Author Topic: Montana Army National Guard apologizes following recruitment poster outrage [with Wehrmacht troops]  (Read 374 times)

Online Timber Rattler

• Conservative Purist and Patriot
https://www.ktvq.com/news/local-news/montana-army-national-guard-apologizes-following-recruitment-poster-outrage#:~:text=%E2%80%9CMontana%20National%20Guard%20leadership%20is,been%20removed%20from%20further%20distribution.

A Montana Army National Guard recruitment poster is being taken down statewide after an editing mistake was pointed out on social media.

The poster reads: "It’s more than college money….It’s the spirit of tradition." But in the background, images of German Nazi World War II soldiers are prominent, which sparked outrage online.

(snip)

"I’m sure that somewhere, the (Public Affairs) office for the National Guard is squirming, to say the least,” said Randy Stiles, a district commander for the Veterans of Foreign Wars in Billings, on Friday.

Last fall, the poster was distributed across Montana.

"I can see their idea about tradition through the decades. Well, never at any point has the National Guard supported the Nazi party, or Germany for that matter,” Stiles said. "More than likely, it was like, ‘Hey, the National Guard wants us to do this. We’re an ad agency.’ So they went over, they got some Adobe stock. ‘Oh that’s cool looking, I’ll put that down.’ Well, the person probably doing it was probably an assistant of an assistant of an assistant. And, well, really didn’t know our history."

EXCERPT

aka "nasty degenerate SOB," "worst of the worst at Free Republic," "Garbage Troll," "Neocon Warmonger," "Filthy Piece of Trash," "damn $#%$#@!," "Silly f'er," "POS," "war pig," "neocon scumbag," "insignificant little ankle nipper," "@ss-clown," "neocuck," "termite," "Uniparty Deep stater," "Never Trump sack of dog feces," "avid Bidenista," "filthy Ukrainian," "war whore," "fricking chump," psychopathic POS, and depraved SOB.

"In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act."  ---George Orwell

"If you want peace, prepare for war." ---Flavius Vegetius Renatus