Author Topic: VIDEO: FAFO: Truckers About to Unleash Boycott HELL Upon New York City  (Read 650 times)

Offline pjcomix

• DUmmie FUnnies YouTube Channel
The liberals smugly thought they had it all figured out. Get a deranged judge and a TDS prosecutor who campaigned primarily on Trump hate in New York to find Donald Trump guilty on an absurd charge that no one else in history had been charged with and for which there were NO victims. Of course, this totally bogus case was sure to be tossed on appeal but the whole point was that during the appeals process that could last for many months or over a year, Trump would have to come up with the over $350 million penalty and prohibited from doing business in New York for 3 years.

Yes, they had it all figured out except they overlooked one very NOT minor detail. American truckers. The "peasants" whom they despise. On the day after the the judgement was handed down, trucker Chicago Ray put out the word that starting Monday, February 19, truckers would NO LONGER be delivering shipments to New York City. And that movement almost instantly grew like wildfire with many many truckers pledging NOT to make deliveries to New York.

As Chicago Ray put it, F--- Around and Find Out. And New York will soon find out that there is little to no food on their supermarket shelves. Food prices in that city will soon reflect the lack of supply from truckers. Within days the price of eggs should rise to at least $10 per dozen which will seem like a bargain a few days later when they rise to over $20 per dozen. Call it an incentive, liberals. An incentive to FAST TRACK the appeals process from months to days so New Yorkers can eat again.

Oh, and don't blame the truckers for your woes, New York. Put the blame where it REALLY belongs. Upon Judge Engoron and D.A. Letitia James and upon all those liberals who were too cute by half with this dopey Trump punishment scheme.

https://rumble.com/embed/v4bl09i/?pub=7wvc3
DUmmie FUnnies YouTube Channel
https://www.youtube.com/dummiefunnies

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
Re: VIDEO: FAFO: Truckers About to Unleash Boycott HELL Upon New York City
« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2024, 05:38:03 pm »
I'll believe it when I see it.  Talk is cheap...

Agreed.

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Re: VIDEO: FAFO: Truckers About to Unleash Boycott HELL Upon New York City
« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2024, 06:38:14 pm »
I know most truckers can't afford to turn down runs, that said alot of places in this country have difficulty getting the goods they need on the shelf. If NYC is cut out of the loop for awhile, that will help ease the pressure on other places.

I have zero sympathy anymore. At some point you hang up the cleats, give up on the team, and let justice and judgement take it's course. If you want to vote Rat and thumb your wokeness in my face, I'm going to let you experience the full force of the laws of reality.

One of the big problems in this country is the urban population center domination of our electoral and representative makeup. They almost all vote Rat, and same Rats want to get us under their Marxist boot, if they want to let us live at all. What they don't get is that they're dependent on the rest of us out in blue collar flyover to be able to eat and have things.

So if we need to fire some shots across their bow, so be it. I don't think it will change them, but if they want to keep up the crowding out and replacement politics, that can go both directions when your precious urban populations starves. And we out here don't have to do a dang thing other than do nothing to let it happen.

Then watch the power shift away from the cities as they die of and have far less population. Most people will say 'Oh noes, oh noes, how can you say that, that's horrific!!'. Yeah it is, but can I really stop you from suicide if I'm in the next zip code and you put the gun to your head? At some point you are responsible for your own actions. It's a nightmare scenario, but it's also realpolitik, and real history. It's time for hard lessons to be learned, and time to play hardball and say no to their plans of AI automated 15 minute cities, dystopian hell.

The Republic is lost.