Author Topic: The Un-magnificent seven: America's most dangerous cities are all run by Democrats  (Read 893 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor

The Un-magnificent seven: America's most dangerous cities are all run by Democrats
Story by John Mac Ghlionn  •
11h

Einstein famously called the world "a dangerous place to live, not because of the people who are evil, but because of the people who don't do anything about it."

One wonders what the great scientist would make of the United States, a country he moved to in 1933, where those in charge could possibly do more - much more - to keep Americans safe. According to Numbeo's latest crime index, of the world's 50 most dangerous cities, seven are located in the US -- and every one of them is run by a Democrat. The un-magnificent seven include Detroit, Albuquerque, Oakland, New Orleans, Philadelphia, Atlanta and Houston, Texas.

The seven cities listed are more dangerous than San Salvador, the notoriously violent capital of El Salvador.

The US cities listed are plagued by high numbers of burglaries, gun crimes, property crimes, and homicides. In Albuquerque, for instance, there was a significant increase in weapons violations from January to August of 2023 compared to the same period in 2022.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime/the-un-magnificent-seven-america-s-most-dangerous-cities-are-all-run-by-democrats/ar-BB1irZNG?ocid=msedgdhp&pc=HCTS&cvid=27d74bbf07b5436982053b9bd10b1906&ei=48
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline goatprairie

You can pass as many laws as you want, but if the people in authority fail to enforce the laws, the  laws are worthless.
This is the situation we now have in many large American cities. Because the people in charge are afraid of offending their constituents.

Online libertybele

Detroit, Albuquerque, Oakland, New Orleans, Philadelphia, Atlanta and Houston, Texas   

As time goes on, more cities will be added to that list, especially with all the ILLEGALS being spread around.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline the OlLine Rebel

They just cut the list to 7 so they can leave Baltimore off yet another list....
Common sense is an uncommon virtue.

Online roamer_1

They just cut the list to 7 so they can leave Baltimore off yet another list....

Where's LA, SanFran, Chicago, New York, Philthy too? The whole old guard?

Offline the OlLine Rebel

Where's LA, SanFran, Chicago, New York, Philthy too? The whole old guard?

Philly is on it.

I cannot believe how SanFran keeps avoiding these lists.  Maybe it really is isolated how bad it can be.
Common sense is an uncommon virtue.

Offline goatprairie

I've written about this before, but I go to the CBS, NBC, ABC, Fox websites of about ten different large cities daily. It's very rare that I don't read about a shooting(s), robberies, stabbings, etc. daily in all those cities. it's almost always a certain segment of the population. Guess which one?