Author Topic: Trump-loving truckers refusing to drive to NYC after his $355 million fraud ruling  (Read 283 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 Trump-loving truckers refusing to drive to NYC after his $355 million fraud ruling
By Social Links for Patrick Reilly
Published Feb. 17, 2024
Updated Feb. 18, 2024, 9:20 a.m. ET

Trump-supporting truckers are saying they are refusing to drive to New York City after the former president was slapped with a $355 million fine in his fraud case last week.

A conservative social media influencer and trucker who goes by Chicago Ray posted a video clip in which he claims that some of his colleagues are going to stop making deliveries to New York City to protest the ruling, issued in Manhattan Supreme court on Friday.

“I’ve been on the radio talking to drivers for about the past hour and I’ve talked to about ten drivers … and they’re going to start refusing loads to New York City starting on Monday,” Ray said in the video from inside his truck.

He said he’s already spoken to some drivers that work with him who told their boss they won’t go to The Big Apple.

“I don’t know how far across the country this is or how many truckers are going to start denying loads going to New York City, but I’ll tell you what — you f–k around and find out,” Ray said.

more
https://nypost.com/2024/02/17/us-news/trump-supporting-truckers-refusing-to-drive-to-nyc-after-ex-presidents-355-million-fraud-ruling/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline libertybele

Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.