Author Topic: RFK Jr. takes notice as panel reportedly recommends Secret Service protection for Nikki Haley  (Read 156 times)

Online libertybele

Being related to the late JFK puts a target on his back and I'm sure he realized that risk  when he decided to run.  He is also running as a 3rd party candidate, so I'm not so sure if they are afforded the same perks as those running for either the GOP or DEM.  He's been very honest, open and vocal about the corruption in DC - I'm sure that's gone over like a lead balloon.  The leftists like him about as much as they like Trump. 

RFK Jr. takes notice as panel reportedly recommends Secret Service protection for Nikki Haley

A panel has reccommended that GOP presidential primary candidate Nikki Haley get Secret Service protection, according to reports that indicate that Department of Homeland Security Sec. Alejandro Mayorkas gets to determine whether to greenlight the protection.

Robert F. Kennedy Jr., who has been trying unsuccessfully to get Secret Service protection for some time, took notice of the development.

"A congressional advisory committee just voted in favor of granting Nikki Haley Secret Service protection. While I'm happy she'll be protected and publicly supported her request, double standards abound," he declared in a post on X.

"Refusing me Secret Service protection is a way to drain my campaign funds and stop the movement we’re building together. They want us out of the race by any means necessary. This is blatant election interference," he said in the post. "Let me be clear: I have immense respect for the Secret Service. This corruption is coming from much higher up...............

https://www.conservativereview.com/rfk-jr-takes-notice-as-panel-reportedly-recommends-secret-service-protection-for-nikki-haley-2667303222.html
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.