Author Topic: REPORT: Army Chaplain School Mandates Harmful Masking - Some Students Refuse  (Read 179 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
REPORT: Army Chaplain School Mandates Harmful Masking - Some Students Refuse
By AFP Staff
February 17, 2024

Terminal CWO reported on his Telegram channel recently that the U.S. Army Institute for Religious Leadership, otherwise known as the 'Chaplain School', has mandated masking for all students.

Chaplain school is making the students mask up. I’ve had a number of students contact me and tell me a captain came in and told them he was giving them a lawful order to put their masks on. The NCOIC showed up afterwards and told them to mask up.

I’m being told there are personnel in the class that are refusing though. Keep in mind that a mask is still a medical device, and it hasn’t been FDA approved, therefore it is still an unlawful order to make a service member wear one.

Multiple reputable studies have been released in the last year showing masks to not work to stop transmission, and are harmful to those wearing them, as bacteria and other pathogens are cultivated and ingested into the respiratory system of the individual wearing it.

https://armedforces.press/report-army-chaplain-school-mandates-harmful-masking-some-students-refuse/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
The military is even trying to force wokeness on the forces of God!
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson