Author Topic: ICE arrests 171 people in country illegally and wanted for serious crimes  (Read 218 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
ICE arrests 171 people in country illegally and wanted for serious crimes
By Ryan Chatelain Washington, D.C.
PUBLISHED 2:50 PM ET Feb. 01, 2024

A targeted U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement operation across 25 major cities nabbed 171 people living in the United States illegally who are suspected or were convicted of committing “horrible, almost unspeakable crimes,” officials said Thursday.

What You Need To Know
A targeted U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement operation across 25 major cities nabbed 171 people living in the United States illegally who are suspected or were convicted of committing “horrible, almost unspeakable crimes,” officials said Thursday.

The sweep — which ran from Jan. 16-28 — was led by ICE’s Enforcement and Removal Operations division (ERO), which worked with other law enforcement agencies in each city

Acting ICE Director Patrick Lechleitner said 103 of the people arrested have been convicted or charged with assaulting children, including sexual assault and 10 have pending charges or convictions for murder or homicide

https://ny1.com/nyc/all-boroughs/immigration/2024/02/01/ice-operation-171-arrested-migrants-serious-crimes
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
Re: ICE arrests 171 people in country illegally and wanted for serious crimes
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2024, 06:12:04 pm »
And in 3 minutes that amount crosses the border...
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....