Author Topic: Cross at your own risk: Increase in Darien Gap crossings leads to sharp rise in CRIMES against migra  (Read 152 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Cross at your own risk: Increase in Darien Gap crossings leads to sharp rise in CRIMES against migrants
02/15/2024 // Ava Grace // 1.9K Views

The mainstream media is apparently turning a blind eye to harrowing stories of crimes at the Darien Gap, located between the Central American nation of Panama and Colombia in South America.
According to independent non-profit newsroom New Humanitarian, the number of migrants who crossed the treacherous jungle corridor saw a record increase in 2023. Its figures also disclosed that Darien Gap migrant crossings have exponentially surged under the open borders policy of U.S. President Joe Biden.

The Guardian disclosed in a report that a record 520,000 people crossed the gap in 2023, citing figures from the Panamanian government. It added that this number was more than double that of 2022 numbers. The Panamanian Ministry of Public Security said most of the migrants who made the journey came from Venezuela, Ecuador, Haiti and China – with those who survive the two-week trek through the jungles ending up on the southern U.S. border weeks later, if not months. (Related: FBI wary of terrorists crossing the border illegally.)

"[The year] 2023 has broken all records. It has been a huge, terrible maelstrom," Elias Cornejo of the non-government organization (NGO) Fe y Alegria told the New Humanitarian. "And we expect a new increase [in 2024]."

https://www.naturalnews.com/2024-02-15-increase-darien-gap-crossings-also-increased-crime.html
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Didn't Biden claim the Darien Gap was being closed last year before it was opened?  Oh, I see!  It depends on your definition of it! :whistle:
« Last Edit: February 17, 2024, 03:34:25 pm by rangerrebew »
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson