Author Topic: U.S. granted the UN $1.3 billion in 2023 to aid illegals invading America  (Read 137 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
U.S. granted the UN $1.3 billion in 2023 to aid illegals invading America
02/16/2024 // Belle Carter // 840 Views

United States taxpayers are being milked of money that the United Nations (UN) and other agencies are spending to aid illegals in crossing the U.S. borders. Based on available government spending data, more than $1 billion in funding from the government has been granted to agencies assisting migrants.
"We are actually funding our own border crisis," Todd Bensman, a senior national security fellow at the Center for Immigration Studies, an anti-mass migration think tank. "And it's provided by, ultimately, the United States taxpayer."

Before President Joe Biden's term as president, America shelled out around $500 million per year to the UN's main migration arm, the International Organization for Migration (IOM). But beginning in the Biden administration, the funding skyrocketed to nearly $1.3 billion in 2023. This amount is more than double what it had been under former President Donald Trump's administration, as per USASpending.gov.

As per government spending data, most of the money comes from the Department of State and the U.S. Agency for International Development (USAID). A total of $547 million over two years ending in 2023 has also been voluntarily contributed to IOM from the Population, Refugees and Migration, which is under the State Department.

https://www.naturalnews.com/2024-02-16-us-granted-un-over-1b-aid-illegals.html
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson