Author Topic: RED DAWN ALERT: Chinese agents are being sent across Mexican border to prepare for attacks on U.S. s  (Read 1223 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
RED DAWN ALERT: Chinese agents are being sent across Mexican border to prepare for attacks on U.S. soil
02/15/2024 // Cassie B. // 6K Views

The Chinese Communist Party is currently taking advantage of lax border controls to put the infrastructure in place in America to attack us from our own soil.

Gatestone Institute Distinguished Senior Fellow Gordon G. Chang recently outlined a number of very compelling signs that such attacks are in the works. One is video posted on X showing recently arrived Chinese migrants firing pistols, including a Chinese woman operating a sniper rifle.

Chinese citizens cannot possess firearms and the migrants had only been on U.S. soil for three weeks. As Chang points out, it seems like an odd way to spend one’s time immediately after arriving to a new country with nothing to your name. Most migrants are worried about where they will live and where their next meal will come from; working on shooting skills normally doesn’t fit into these plans.

He wrote: “You would not, within weeks of entering your new homeland, be sharpening your skills to kill. You would not be thinking of killing unless... that is what you came to do.”

https://www.naturalnews.com/2024-02-15-chinese-agents-mexican-border-attacks.html
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Why are Chinese migrants fastest-growing group at southern border?
by: Aleksandra Bush

Posted: Feb 16, 2024 / 12:56 AM CST

Updated: Feb 16, 2024 / 12:56 AM CST

24K Chinese migrant encounters reported at the southern border in FY 2023
Some migrants say they are escaping Chinese Communist government
DOJ: More than 50% of Chinese migrants granted asylum in 2023

(NewsNation) — Customs and Border Protection reported more than 24,000 Chinese migrant encounters at the southern border last fiscal year, making the group the fastest-growing demographic crossing into the United States there.

Some migrants told NewsNation reporters they were escaping the Chinese Communist government and planned to seek asylum in the United States.

Zhang Kiayu, a Chinese migrant who made the journey to the U.S. in the spring of 2023, said he left China because of the strict COVID-19 policies. Kiayu said he was “yearning for American freedom.”

Kiayu said his journey began in Ecuador, where many migrants from China fly to because there is no visa requirement. Migrants then travel north to the U.S.-Mexico border.

https://www.borderreport.com/immigration/why-are-chinese-migrants-fastest-growing-group-at-southern-border/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline Mod2

Online mountaineer

I don't believe the Chinese men are coming here to work. I believe they are soldiers for their homeland.

Bill Melugin
@BillMelugin_
This Chinese national admits on camera he came here for economic reasons - like the overwhelming majority of all migrants arriving.
Still, many will falsely claim asylum/fear during processing and be released w/ NTA years away as the US continues to allow the system to be gamed.
9:01 PM · Feb 16, 2024

https://twitter.com/GriffJenkins/status/1758671673723867417
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
And they are likely nothing but a feint to distract and disrupt us, cause widespread mayhem to keep us busy with that while they take Taiwan.

Also keep your eye on their big port in Canada, Vancouver I think, because it seems to be nothing but a military base in disguise.
The Republic is lost.

Offline libertybele

Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
WATCH: Illegal Alien From China Admits on Video He is Not Seeking Asylum – Only Here to “Take the Money” (VIDEO)

By David Greyson
Feb. 17, 2024 1:20 pm

An illegal alien from China crossed the border in San Diego County in Jacumba, a hotspot where illegal aliens pour through daily.

Fox News reporter Griff Jenkins asked the illegal why he made his way to the US and he admitted it was to ‘take the money.’

“What city do you want to go to?” Fox News reporter Griff Jenkins asked the illegal from China.
The illegal replied, “Umm, I don’t know.”

Griff Jenkins pressed him: “Ok, why did you come?”

“Umm, to take the money,” the illegal replied.

“Money? For job? There’s no job in China?” Griff Jenkins asked the illegal.

https://www.alipac.us/f12/watch-illegal-alien-china-admits-video-he-not-seeking-asylum-%96-only-here-417297/
Thomas Jefferson

Online mountaineer

China's Infiltrators: 'They Are Coming Here to Kill Us'
by Gordon G. Chang
February 13, 2024 at 5:00 am

China's Communist Party is at this moment putting in place the infrastructure in America to attack America.

n Reedley, California, near Fresno, authorities found a secret Chinese biological weapons lab with at least 20 pathogens, including the one for Ebola, and almost a thousand mice that had been genetically engineered to spread disease.

Chinese agents, in addition to hobbling Americans with disease and gunning them down, could bomb power stations, attack military bases, start wildfires, poison reservoirs, or create terror in dozens of ways. ... https://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/20388/china-infiltrators-us
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline libertybele

Meanwhile 535 members of Congress and our demented president do absolutely freaking nothing!

I question whether the attacks are going to happen before or after this election?
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
U.S. General sounds alarm on Chinese border crossers: ‘They are coming here to kill us’
02/19/2024 // News Editors // 1.5K Views

A retired Air Force general warned that America’s enemies, namely China, are laying the groundwork for an attack against the homeland by exploiting the porous open southern border.
(Article by Jamie White republished from InfoWars.com)

Gen. Blaine Holt (Ret.) told the Gatestone Institute this month that the Chinese Communist Party is deploying thousands of military-age men into America through the southern border, where they’ve already begun weapons training in preparation for conflict with the American people.

“Tens of thousands of military-age men have come across our border and are now in America, organized by group and nationality” Holt told Gatestone. “Among them are terrorist and state actors, in particular, members of the People’s Liberation Army of China. As we speak, these actors are training, making plans and obtaining weapons, watching our patterns, and learning our vulnerabilities.”

“We are vulnerable to attack,” Holt added. “Our enemies eagerly wait.”

https://www.naturalnews.com/2024-02-19-general-sounds-alarm-on-chinese-border-crossers.html
Thomas Jefferson