Author Topic: Admiral "Rachel" Levine: "Climate change is having a disproportionate effect on black communities."  (Read 212 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
d Wokeness
@EndWokeness
ยท
Follow
Admiral "Rachel" Levine: "Climate change is having a disproportionate effect on black communities."

I wish this was satire. It's real.

https://www.climatedepot.com/2024/02/16/not-a-satire-admiral-rachel-levine-climate-change-is-having-a-disproportionate-effect-on-black-communities/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Is there any doubt as to why the US no longer controls the seas?  Is that a woman? :shrug:
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
I'm sorry but I can't help but laugh uncontrollably when I see this ugly guy dressed as a very unattractive woman.

I'll bet she/he has no family dog, even if they put a pork chop around the admiral's neck to make the dog like "her."  That ugliness goes straight through the bone and out the other side.
Thomas Jefferson