Author Topic: An entirely plausible (and chilling) scenario for how and when the Dems will drop Biden from the tic  (Read 201 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
February 17, 2024
An entirely plausible (and chilling) scenario for how and when the Dems will drop Biden from the ticket and run Michelle for president
By Thomas Lifson

Heather Higgins has done her homework and put together a very smart prediction of how the Dems will thread the needle and eject Biden from the ticket and substitute their ideal replacement candidate, Michelle Obama.  I’ve been a skeptic that she could be persuaded, given her obvious distaste for politics, but Heather provides the most persuasive argument I’ve seen for how this could be accomplished. And with her close study of the Democrats’ party bylaws and electoral law, she zeroes in on the necessary timing and means of pulling off the big switcheroo.

Given the magnitude of the disaster that a successful Michelle Obama would represent, and the likelihood of something similar to the Higgins divination actually happening, I must warn you: read it and weep. You can read the original prophecy here. But to save time, I will briefly summarize below. 

First, her explanation of why Michelle will consent to run. Biden’s example has changed the job.

“Tosh!” you say. “She’s said she hates politics, she doesn’t want to run.” Ah, she made every one of those statements before she got to see Biden redefining the job and expectations for the presidency. Now she knows that when the media wants a president in place, a four-day workweek, consisting of one social obligation per day, and everything else delegated, will suffice. And that’s without a highly experienced First Gentleman.

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2024/02/an_entirely_plausible_and_chilling_scenario_for_how_and_when_the_dems_will_drop_biden_from_the_ticket_and_run_michelle_for_president.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online libertybele

Gee .... who didn't see this coming? 
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online LMAO

I always get a chuckle out of these “they’re going to run Michelle” conspiracy stories.

I also shake my head when conservatives fall for them
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy