Author Topic: The Biden, Schumer, Romney Foreign Aid Budget Buster  (Read 173 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
The Biden, Schumer, Romney Foreign Aid Budget Buster
« on: February 16, 2024, 04:34:13 pm »
The Biden, Schumer, Romney Foreign Aid Budget Buster
Stephen Moore 9:20 AM | February 16, 2024

President Joe Biden, Senate Majority Leader Chuck Schumer and a handful of left-leaning Republicans (led by Utah Sen. Mitt Romney, of course) have just agreed to a near $100 billion foreign aid bill for Israel and Ukraine.

Is the spending addiction so severe that there is NOTHING Congress will not spend and borrow money for?

Not one penny of this aid package is paid for with offsetting spending cuts from a near $6 trillion budget. President Donald Trump has sensibly suggested that the foreign aid funds -- if any -- should be in the form of a loan to be paid back by the recipient countries over time. The Dems wouldn't go for that.

The Dems and the White House have even resisted audits of where the first tranches of money to Ukraine have gone -- which naturally makes us suspicious.

We've argued from Day 1 that, by far, the single most effective way to stop the Russia war machine is to drill and drill and drill for oil and gas here at home to drive down the world price of oil. BOTH the aggressions by Russian President Vladimir Putin and the Hamas terrorists were aided and abetted by Biden's insane war on American energy. Is it a mere coincidence that Putin moved Russian troops and tanks into Ukraine AFTER Biden entered the Oval Office? Both of these warriors are funded with petrodollars.

more
https://hotair.com/stephen-moore/2024/02/16/the-biden-schumer-romney-foreign-aid-budget-buster-n3783039
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Re: The Biden, Schumer, Romney Foreign Aid Budget Buster
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2024, 05:30:37 pm »
What does America get in return?  A secure border would be nice.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.