Author Topic: Andy McCarthy questions Fani Willis' fitness for office after 'train wreck' testimony  (Read 294 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Andy McCarthy questions Fani Willis' fitness for office after 'train wreck' testimony

Fox News contributor Andrew McCarthy questioned whether Fulton County District Attorney Fani Willis is fit to serve in office after her "train wreck" testimony on Thursday.

Georgia prosecutor Anna Cross said Friday they will not recall Willis to testify because they had no questions for her.

"Her testimony yesterday was kind of a train wreck," said McCarthy, a former assistant U.S. attorney. "It goes to some broader issues about, number one, her fitness to be district attorney, not just her fitness to run this case."

Prosecutors had initially sought to block a subpoena for Willis to testify on allegations that she had an "improper" romantic relationship with Nathan Wade, a special prosecutor she hired to lead the 2020 election interference case against Trump. But Willis flew into court Thursday to tell her side of the story.

https://www.foxnews.com/live-news/da-fani-willis-takes-stand-second-day-improper-affair-trump-prosecutor
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
I watched some of the footage yesterday. Fani thinks she's a rock star, winking and nodding and fingerpointing at her peeps and basically acting like a teenager. She really thinks she's the smartest person in the room and is the big power player.

Bad enough to see it in a politician, but a prosecutor with immediate power over people's lives is scary.
The Republic is lost.

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Blame the voters of Fulton County.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.