Author Topic: OUR MOST SERIOUS NATIONAL SECURITY THREAT: THE INTELLIGENCE AGENCIES IN WASHINGTON D.C.  (Read 144 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
OUR MOST SERIOUS NATIONAL SECURITY THREAT: THE INTELLIGENCE AGENCIES IN WASHINGTON D.C.

Intelligence bureaucracy trying to foment a national security panic over Russian nukes in space in hopes of ramming through the Ukraine aid package and killing reforms designed to curb its power to spy on Americans makes for much busy work around Washington D.C.
This from thefederalist.com.

Lest you think that sounds crazy, consider the timing of the panic provocations, which came almost immediately after House Speaker Mike Johnson said he and other Republicans were not going to be “rushed” into approving the $61 billion aid package for Ukraine.

It also came at the precise moment—just coincidentally!—that the House was debating reforms to the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act, set to expire in April, that would end warrantless surveillance of Americans, which of course the White House and intelligence agencies oppose.

All of this makes apparent the most serious threat facing America IS NOT Russian nukes in space or overseas terrorist plots—

https://defconnews.com/2024/02/16/our-most-serious-national-security-threat-the-intelligence-agencies-in-washington-d-c/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson