Author Topic: ‘Sanctuary Church’ Helps Free from Jail Illegal Alien Charged with Migrant Mob Attack on NYPD Office  (Read 164 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
‘Sanctuary Church’ Helps Free from Jail Illegal Alien Charged with Migrant Mob Attack on NYPD Officers

JOHN BINDER15 Feb 2024379

One of only two illegal aliens held on bail following a migrant mob attack on New York City Police Department (NYPD) officers last month is now free to walk the streets again thanks to a so-called “sanctuary church” in Brooklyn that posted his bond.

On Jan. 27, a mob of illegal aliens from Venezuela were caught on surveillance and police body cam footage attacking a pair of NYPD officers outside of a taxpayer-funded migrant shelter in midtown Manhattan.

Thus far, only two of the seven illegal aliens charged with the violent attack have been ordered held on bail at Riker’s Island in New York City, while the others were immediately released thanks to New York state’s bail reform law.

Now, according to the New York Post, one of those illegal aliens held on bail is back on the city’s streets after a “sanctuary church” in Brooklyn paid his $15,000 bond:

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2024/02/15/sanctuary-church-helps-free-from-jail-illegal-alien-charged-with-migrant-mob-attack-on-nypd-officers/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
I thought churches lose their tax-exempt status when they get actively involved in partisan type issues! :pondering:
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson