Author Topic: WATCH: Video Shows Dramatic Rescue of Two Migrants Drowning in Texas Border River  (Read 156 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
WATCH: Video Shows Dramatic Rescue of Two Migrants Drowning in Texas Border River

BOB PRICE15 Feb 202450
2:38
A dramatic video published by Del Rio Sector Chief Patrol Agent Robert Danley shows agents rescuing two migrants who appear to be near drowning in the Rio Grande. These are two of the thousands of migrants rescued yearly by Border Patrol agents nationwide.

Chief Danley posted the video on X showing Del Rio Sector agents on an airboat in the Rio Grande. The video shows the agents moving quickly to aid two migrants in distress and in danger of drowning during an illegal border crossing.

The video shows a large number of migrants stretched out along a border crossing at an unknown location of the Rio Grande in the Del Rio Sector. The agents quickly identify a migrant who appears to be in trouble in a deep section of the river and move in to pull the migrant from the river.

Boats from the Texas Military Department also work the area and alert the agents to the migrants most in distress.

https://www.alipac.us/f12/watch-video-shows-dramatic-rescue-two-migrants-drowning-texas-border-river-417232/
« Last Edit: February 16, 2024, 02:16:08 pm by rangerrebew »
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson