Author Topic: NYC Mayor Eric Adams Sounds Alarm On Migrant Crisis: “We’re Out Of Room”  (Read 178 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor

NYC Mayor Eric Adams Sounds Alarm On Migrant Crisis: “We’re Out Of Room”
Story by Rose Ann Akbari  •
18h

New York City Mayor Eric Adams has issued a stark warning, emphasizing that the city has reached its limits amid the escalating migrant crisis.

With resources stretched thin and sanctuary city policies posing challenges, Adams highlights the urgent need for action to address the overcrowding dilemma.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/nyc-mayor-eric-adams-sounds-alarm-on-migrant-crisis-we-re-out-of-room/ss-BB1ikUD9?ocid=msedgntp&pc=HCTS&cvid=475d377f66b54597b296c49cd183a233&ei=15
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Biden's immigration policies are working!  They're breaking America! :thud:
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson